- You can share a blog by messaging. There is a share button on the bottom of the blog page.
- If you only send a http URL by messaging, the app can recognize it as a link. And if it is a tumblr URL (for example, https://tumblasthome.tumblr.com/), then you can click it to make app navigate to the corresponding page.
- Can't share post by messaging after first sharing.
- If open a post from chat window, the app doesn't go back when clicking the back button.
- The app crashes if you open a new secondary window and close it quickly.
- Duplicated videos can be saved from video player.
- Now you can delete all download indexes or files permanently. You can find the menu by clicking the setting button on the download management page.
- The volume for video player and audio player will be remembered every time you set.
- Use temporary folder to store cache files so that the system can clear it automatically if there is no enough space.
Improvement for desktop:
- The secondary windows will not be closed if you minimize them. You need to click the close button to close them.
- The vertical scroll bar of waterfall mode is visible now.
Improvement for touch:
- Re-implement the quick-reblog gesture.