- Now you can delete all download indexes or files permanently. You can find the menu by clicking the setting button on the download management page.
- The volume for video player and audio player will be remembered every time you set.
- Use temporary folder to store cache files so that the system can clear it automatically if there is no enough space.
Improvement for desktop:
- The secondary windows will not be closed if you minimize them. You need to click the close button to close them.
- The vertical scroll bar of waterfall mode is visible now.
Improvement for touch:
- Re-implement the quick-reblog gesture.
And fixed some bugs.
- Export all your downloads to a data file. You can use it as a backup file or share it to your friends.
1.Before uninstalling Tumblast, you must export all your downloads to a data file for backup. Otherwise, all related information will be lost but the download files will still remain.
2.If you have multiple devices login with the same OneDrive account, you can export the download data file to the OneDrive directly to share among other devices.
- Preview a data file and merge it to your current downloads.
- Add a button to reset user guide in settings page.
- Add an option to disable quick-reblog gesture in case some users can't use the gesture properly.
- Add links for "use tips" and "update history" to the about page.
- Fix some crash bugs.