Happy New Year! Tweeten 4.3.1 is now out, here's what's new:
- Syncing: Tweeten now syncs your theme, font, and some other settings across devices and TweetDeck without you needing to do anything. It's that simple. (#48, #47)
- Filters: Your TweetDeck/Twitter filters now automatically sync on Tweeten, which means your TweetDeck filters will no longer get destroyed as you start using Tweeten. EXTREMELY sorry about that! (thx @pixeldesu)
- GIF previews are no longer huge, so you can now actually close them. Plus, hitting the Esc key now automatically closes the preview.
- Fixed an issue where the new loading screen would be stuck for some users.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Windows 10 users from closing media previews using the close icon.