New in TreeSize Free version 4.1
- TreeSize Free now allows forward and back navigation among the recently selected items.
- The extended filter mechanism now allows hiding empty folders from view.
- Folders and files that are compressed by the new compression methods of Windows 10 are now analyzed correctly by TreeSize Free.
- A new type of tooltip was introduced which shows a preview of the content of the currently hovered-over element.
- The position of the treemap chart can now be switched to the bottom of the window. This increases the available space for the details columns, with the treemap chart shown in parallel.
- TreeSize Free can now include a separate tile for the free space of a local drive in the treemap chart.