Tweeten 4.2.1 is here:
- GIF Search: itshappening.gif. We have completely rebuild the GIF search feature from the ground up to offer a cleaner and much faster experience.
- Flexible Columns: You can now input any width for each column on Tweeten's Flexible Columns feature from the Settings page. This means you can now have a column that's only 50 pixels wide or a column that's 2000 pixels wide.
- Flexible Columns: Reset all of your column sizes, and bring them back to their original size with a single click.
Improved profile UI
- 280 characters: Tweeten now lets you bring back the numerical character count for tweets.
- UI: Bunch of fixes throughout the app
- Donations: You can now donate and support Tweeten's development. There's a new Donate item in the context menu and a Donate modal on the initial start only.
- Improved UI for Retweet, Like from accounts, Follow from accounts modals
- Removed Old Reply Style feature
- Fixed a bug where the columns would move slightly after the app loads