- Autocomplete suggestions should now be better, or at the very least, more reliable.
- Improvements to messages and channels to (we hope) reduce the chance of crashes.
- Switching between workspaces on Enterprise Grid is now smoother.
- The message editor was hanging around after having saved an edited thread reply. Now it goes away (until the next time you summon it).
- When editing your custom status, tapping X (clear) now, as you may have expected, removes it.
- Shared channel guests are now highlighted when creating a new conversation.
- An updated direct message header when DMing a shared channel guest so that it’s more clear who’s who (and where they’re from).
- People already in a channel no longer display as “Not in channel” in the autocomplete menu. Because, let’s face it, it simply wasn’t true.
- Several spiffy updates to shared channels.
- You can provide feedback just by tapping the feedback link (in Settings -> About) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org